The Pacific Electric Chain Hoists offer a great balance between quality and price. The models vary from 125kg up to high tonnage capacity and are all tested to the Australian standards.
All hoists are inclusive of many features which makes them suited for most applications:
- All Pacific models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- IP65 pendant with 24 volt control for operator safety.
- Overload protection clutch prevents damage caused by overloading.
- Inclusive of DC Brake which automatically engages in the event of a power failure.
- Completely enclosed design to withstand harsh conditions.
- Upper and lower electrical limit switches.
- Grade 80 zinc plated load chain supplied as standard.
- Motor thermal protection on all Pacific Electric Chain Hoists.
- Fuse protection provided for both primary and secondary control circuits.
- IP54 protection rating on all electric hoists and trolleys.
- Reverse phase protection relay on all models excluding 250kg.
- Optional radio remote control.