The latest range of colour coded 3G Industrial Chain Blocks from Beaver offer you a new system of identification for hoisting and lifting that makes choosing the correct capacity block much easier and safer.
This is particularly important when working in harsh or muddy environments where rated capacity \’ID\’ plates on this type of equipment can become obscured or severely damaged.
These chain blocks are ideally suited to applications in the mining, construction, engineering and logging industries, and the colours in the range have been matched to those used for synthetic lifting slings, to ensure a standardising of colours for lifting products in the capacity needed to be used.
Chain Block Features
- Improved design features to ensure full protection of the vital gears, shafts and bearings.
- Side covers are made from reinforced heavy duty steel.
- Calibrated alloy Grade T(80) load chain that meets AS1418.2 standards
- Industrial strength bearings to ensure minimum lifting effort even under full load.
- Electro-galvanised (silver) finish hand chain.
- Weston type friction braking system with high strength twin pawls.
- Roller chain guides to help prevent tangling and jamming of the load chain.
- Safety catch swivel hooks with ball bearing retention to ensure safe coupling.
- Traceability of each 3G Chain Block is by means of an individual serial number, which co-relates directly to the test certificate.
- Each 3G Chain Block individually tested to its rated capacity and supplied with test certificate.
- Stainless steel ID plates & rivets to avoid dangerous sparking.
- Yellow plastic Safety and Warning cylinder supplied with all Chain Blocks.
A comprehensive range of spare parts is also available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA specifications.
Specification Sheet Download